Thursday 7 March 2019

W.B.S Swimming Sports

Last tuesday was the swimming sports,As soon as we arrived I could already feel the butterflies in my stomach.A few minutes later after we arrived,the parents came in then we were really squashed.My first heat was then called out .I went to line up behind the diving boards.It was finally my turn I stepped up onto the diving board."On your marks set", said Mr Shand in the MC(microphone)."BEEP,"went the buzzer .I dived off the board into the water.After I got past the flags I started kicking and paddling as fast as I possibly could.I had reached the other end.I slowly tuck my legs up and to a tumble.I continue kicking and paddling as fast I could.Finally I reached the other end.Once I reached the end I gasped for air,my heart stopped racing.Two more races to go I thought to myself.I may have came fourth but I knew I tried my best.That was only my freestyle.I still had breath stroke and back stroke.After that it was the finals I only got in for back stroke for the finals.I came last.But overall it was pretty good day and it was fun.
Here are some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.