Thursday 25 July 2019

Equilateral Triangle

 In EL4 Maths strand ,we have been learning about angles, in particular different types of triangles. Today we had to draw a Equilateral triangle. Equilateral triangles must have the same length on each side. Equilateral triangles add up to 180 degree. It should have 60 degrees on each side of the triangle. By the way, this triangle is 2 D.3x60=180 degree. All my sides were 60 degree but we had to measure in cm too.I got 5 cm on the bottom line and 5.5 cm on the right hand side,an 5.5cm on the left hand side. I measured my angles using a protractor. If you don't know what a protractor is, it's a measuring tool used to measure angles. Here's my try to a perfect triangle.

1 comment:

  1. Hi China,
    I really enjoyed your blog post. I really enjoyed creating an equilateral triangle too! Did it annoy you that you couldn't get the measurement correct? Overall I really enjoyed reading your blog post. Remember to proof read and edit before you publish. Keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.